RFW exposes a set of advanced features:
It is a very flexible, rule-based software system, written in Clips with:
- Over 120 model scripts that control the GUI, the database structure and the business logic;
- Automatic creation and maintenance of database tables;
- Existing sessions are mapped to model changes in a flexible manner.
- Support of large sets of databases, e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Teradata, My SQL etc.
- Runs as Windows application or internet server application;
Can be accessed via WEB browsers, including tablets and smart phones.
- Flexible configuration: licensing of modules and defining settings for the work environment context, as well as nomenclatures, such as currencies, cities, countries, etc.
- Multi-user mode, including user rights over objects, through roles.
- Multi-entity mode, based on protected hierarchical bank entities or business centers.
- Local configuration and setting of work environments in each entity.
- Support of historical data sessions, administration time stamps and 4-eye confirmation.
- Batch mode and management of calculation sequences, including timer control.
- Flexible multi-window and multi-language GUI, including a multi-language translation tool for models and GUI; encryption / decryption of model scripts and configuration files; visual model editor defining the GUI (e.g. fields, grids, trees, graphics, images, windows, etc.).
- Easy and quick access to internal data and navigation using memory buffers and stored paths.
- Direct access to different external databases or internet servers.
- Importing of external data via the importer module, including incremental import.
- Building flexible reports using a reporting tool (Crystal Reporter), OLAP reporting and QlikView.
- Generating XML/XBRL COREP reports: export / import of sessions in .xml and Excel formats.
- Notification tools, sending SMS messages, e-mails and automatic text invoice messages.
- Structured Monte Carlo simulation for internal models for market, credit and operational risk.
- Online help and tooltip system.
- Neural network for clustering and prediction of time series.
- Parallel version, using available processor cores for simulation and group calculation.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available.
- WEB Services accessing RFW from user-specific applications via SOAP/WSDL.